Labels

Wednesday 19 January 2011

PLANNING: Storyboard

I drew up a storyboard so that I could get an idea of some of the shots that I would like to get on the day of filming. However it was more useful in allowing me to organise the three different elements of my video, and arrange a chronology that I felt would prevent the video becoming too monotonous. As the dance sequence will be central to my video, and I would like most of the shots to follow on from one another to give the impression of a continuous routine, usually there are two or three dance clips together. However they full routine is interspersed with close up clips of a face, as I aim to get mainly long shots of the dance, and also shadow puppets will be used to keep the attention of the audience on the screen rather than if the video was just a dance routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment