Labels

Tuesday 1 March 2011

FINAL WEBSITE

Here is my finished website. I have extended the monochrome theme to my website, so as to build up a full brand design for this one particular album (as I saw on the Two Door Cinema Club website). To further promote the album, I have created a banner which appears at the top of every page, which contains an image from the album cover. I hope that this repeated imagery will help to promote the album through all forms of merchandise, and thus this form of media convergence will be beneficial when it comes to album sales and attracting new customers.

I have five internally linked pages on my website, which cover the key areas of the band, for example a short biography for each member, as well as external links to interviews, a slideshow gallery and a contact form, so that fans can get in touch with the band.
You can view my website in full here.

No comments:

Post a Comment