Labels

Thursday 10 February 2011

PLANNING: Equipment Needed for Filming

I need to take a lot of equipment with me on the first day of filming so I have written a list of everything I need to take with me, in order to make sure I don't forget anything. It was particularly important that I remembered all the components to the costumes so that I can get the full effect of the switch over between the light/dark costumes. Also I chose to take a gold reflector rather than silver so that it would cast a warm glow on the face during close up shots, this will complement the gold sequins on the mask and be consistent with the yellow glow of the spotlights.

  • Video Camera
  • Tripod
  • DLSR Camera (for still shots of filming process)
  • Two Extension Leads (for either side of stage)
  • Gold Reflector Screen (for close up face shots)
  • Two Spotlights and Stands
  • Two Clip-on Spotlights (for lighting dance sequence from the floor)
  • White Leotard and White Feathered Tutu
  • Black Leotard and Black Feathered Tutu
  • Black Feathered Mask
  • Black Ballet Shoes
  • Traditional Pale Pink Ballet Shoes
  • Black Tights and Pale Pink Tights

No comments:

Post a Comment